Sunday, January 24, 2016

Week 16 on Island of Eua

Hey guys,

Thanks for all of your emails this week. I loved seeing all of the pictures of you all outside enjoying the snow and the pictures and videos of the dogs. I'm writing this one to all of you instead of
individuals because the internet is turning off and on because of the cyclone, I think. Apparently it was supposed to hit us really hard but it passed by and nothing happened. We experienced a pretty sweet earthquake though and the APs car got swept off a bridge by the ocean waves in Haapai with them inside it on Thursday.  They are fine of course but how cool would that be. I think Tupou broke his ankle but he's good. I'm
trying to think of what other crazy things happened this week but not much is coming to mind. Had a really really good lesson on friday with this lady named Sulieti. We pretty much only taught with
questions, had her think of all the stuff on her own and it was great. We completely veered off of what we were planning to do with her too, and felt like we both should talk about something else entirely. I started the segway and didnt know why I was doing it but it went really well. That was really cool. We had a meeting with mission president on Thursday too, and got to eat actual american chocolate cake. That was nice. I'm probably not going to be able to get my journal to load
unless some miracle happens so thats why I'm saying this now. It sounds
like all of you guys are doing well though and sounds like the snow is fun. I'm sure Lukes dying to get on the slopes with real snow. Thanks for the package too. That stuffs going to come in handy when it gets here. 

I'm doing well. Hopefully I'll be able to get the journal to you guys the internet hasn't died in a little while now.

Love, Tay



We waited and waited but Internet must've shut down. No pics this week and no journal. Short and sweet, always happy to hear he's doing well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment