Sunday, November 15, 2015

Week 6 on Island of Eua

Hey Mom and Dad,

I’ve been doing great. Well I’ve been really sick this week for a good
portion of it but I’m doing well. I’m having a lot of really cool experiences.

This week/transfer I am starting a language fast. No English at all.
It’s going to be really hard. But hey, that’s a part of it. I want to be
able to speak as well as possible, as quickly as possible. I feel like
that way I’ll be able to be a much more effective teacher. I’ve been
learning a lot lately about how to teach more effectively but the
language is a big obstacle in being able to quickly do that.

Elder Erickson (my companion) thinks that after this transfer I’m going to be training. I kind of hope so, it would force me to do most of the talking and I’m sure I would progress a lot. Hopefully but, who knows.

I’m learning a ton in Jesus The Christ too, Talmage is the man. I
really love that book, it’s awesome. Personal study and language study
are probably my favorite parts of the day as of right now. Teaching
usually is but this weeks been slower. And my stomach hasn’t felt the best.
I’m doing well though. I hope you guys like my pictures and videos from
this week. They are pretty good.

Alright I’m going to email the bros now.


Love You Lots,  Tay






No comments:

Post a Comment