Thursday, December 8, 2016

Week 61 on the Island of Nomuka



This picture popped up on Facebook this week, Always fun to see your missionary.

Hey Mom and Dad, 

I'm doing alright, the mission tour was fun. My favorite part was just getting to hangout with people that speak English and having fun with the other elders. Right now I'm in Ha'afeva with two other missionaries because my comp is flying to Tonga tomorrow to get his tooth fixed, so I won't even get back to my area for at the very least another week.  It's cool that dad is coaching Jack and Hogan in basketball.  That will be fun, especially with the Grollers too. I've been thinking a whole ton about the future this past week. I can't wait to get back and eat Taco Bell on the way home and just relax with all of you guys. No one ever talks about how hard and stressful missionary work is but they should, I'm exhausted and I'm not going to lie Taco Bell sounds really freaking good right now. I'm excited to get back. Elder Gardner and I have been talking about the future, college is going to be fun. I hope Luke's hands are healing and feeling better. Glad to hear you are doing well. 
Love you, Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment