Monday, December 12, 2016

Week 62 on the Island of Nomuka

Hello! This is Elder Enos as a scribe for Elder DeSpain (once again). I made it back to Nomuka and I've been sick all week. I think it's strep. It's been a rough week. This has probably been my hardest transfer. I just can't wait for Christmas and Skype. I'm glad you all are still working on the Mazda. I'm hoping it's still there when I get home. That's exciting that SHYBA started. It feels like yesterday that Jack and I were playing on the same team. Sounds like fun.I hope you're doing well, and I hope you're having fun preparing for Christmas. Tell Jack, Hogan and Luke to eat extra caramels for me. I love you a lot, and I miss you so much.

Love,
 Tay


Just an old picture of your son with my camera. No worries, he asked me to send this!  -Elder Enos

No comments:

Post a Comment