Sunday, December 6, 2015

Week 9 on Island of Eua

Hey Mom and Dad,

Unfortunately the internet hasnt been working today and now its finally on and we dont have much time, so my emails are a little shorter. Hopefully my journal will upload and you can read it and see pics. Glad to hear that you guys are doing well, I am doing well too.

Love and miss you guys too.

Love, Tay

Here is a couple things from his journal:

I baptized Sio and Kulisitofa today in Ohonua. I taught Sio, so I consider him my first baptism, even though he's not getting baptized into our ward. 



More exploring on the Island on my p-day







One of the members houses that we were doing some teaching at had just returned form fishing, he had only caught 17 today, but said that most days he catches around a hundred.



Pineapples are really good here, they are a bit smaller as you can see they fit in my hand. The next picture is some papaya coconut soup.



We got a ride home from a member after going to the bank. And the look of fear in the guys son was priceless. I took a picture, gotta love being white.





No comments:

Post a Comment