Sunday, December 27, 2015

Week 12 on Island of Eua

Hey Mom and Dad,

It was really good to hear from you guys this week too. It was nice to
see all of you and hear all of your voices again. I missed it.

I don't have much to say either this week because I think I
pretty much talked about everything during our video chat. Oh yeah, Im
not moving anywhere this transfer. Erickson and I are still here for
now. About new years goals, I dont really have any asides from make it
to next year right now. I think I might shoot to read the book of
mormon seven or eight times in english this year and three times in
tongan. I’m thinking that’s doable and after I read the Book of Mormon
in Tongan all the way through I should be fluent. So that’s another
goal I have. Unfortunately my journals kind of not completely finished yet. Its
been a really busy week so I still have to type some stuff up from my
notes. I’ll probably do that sometime today.

I’ll try and send over some good pics though.

Love you all, Hope you’re doing well.


Love Tay

Taylor sent lots of pictures without much explanation this week so here are some of them with my guess of what they are. Next week I'm sure I will find out ifinterpreted them correct or not.


Exploring the Island on his P-day



Smiling for pic with sun in his eyes?

Haircut time!

Guessing one of the members out there, that teaches with them?

Elder Erickson and Elder DeSpain on the Main Island?



Mission quarters for their short stay on the Main Island?

No comments:

Post a Comment